Thursday, June 28, 2012

Doodley Doo!

There's this childish side of me that I wanted to project, things that I liked as a child that I still carry until now ^___^ The drawings below are drawn in half sheets of bondpaper when I got bored during classes back in 2009.





 

Lolli Hour
I like sweets...dang...I am candidate for diabetes. Hopefully I won't get it! Nuuu!
This is simply a doodle of some of the sweet things I like. 
I didn't include chocolate here. Chocolate is sacred!!!




 

Pepperoni Sunshine
Hwow, I don't think I could give an explanation for this. . . ( not even the for the title!)
HAHAHA!
Really...it's just a burst of things that ran in my head...burst of colorful "sunshine"...
(dang...I'm so lame)






Pretty Direct
There's a little something about me in this picture that reflected my situation back then when I was drawing it. (serious mode? lol) In case you were wondering, back in 2009, I was still studying a Nursing course in college. The drawing above just shows, I feel like I'm going in no particular direction, I feel like I am running forward but that forward just twists and turns. I don't know, I feel both confused but relaxed but at the same time nervous for my future. What does the future hold for me? Should I move forward in Nursing? 


I know it's a mess to look at, but these 3 in particular I really think belonged together and greatly expressed my emotions back then. I can't blame that one person who critiqued these drawings that it had too many details and there is too much variety in it. I agree with this fine arts student from CIT (whom I really didn't know personally, just a random critique). But I had to defend! Yes I do! I don't think this is fit enough to be called a well design work of art. If I may say, this is a child's drawing, simply a way to express, experiment and just ....damn....drawwww!!! Hahaha! Yeah, it's near to what we call doodling and in thought and principle it basically is. No shame. I loveeet. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment