Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Digital Sketch Journal

The primary purpose why I came up with this blog is to be able to make a journal of my drawings--not just any drawing I sketched, since I've been drawing since birth (just kidding), but digital drawings. This is to help me determine and see the progress I had in years of practice, my ups and downs, the lessons learns, the people and events that inspired me, and artists who influenced my learning all throughout.


You can expect to see that I will be posting both crappy and not so crappy works here, I have to say I am a little embarrassed, but it is also said that to be able to tell the world and show that you're learning and what have you become from being just nothing into something, is a good character building experience.

As an artist, I believe one should not settle and must continually strive to become and do more than what one has already done or become, not in a haughty selfish manner, but determined to learn and in turn share one's experience to others so that others may also benefit from them.

In this blog I will be focusing on my digital drawings because many important and dramatic events in my life happened since the time I started digital drawing and painting.

Comments are welcome, though I think negative ones would sting a bit, but don't worry. And yeah, please don't complain about my writing, I am not an excellent writer.

Hope, I could meet other people here too! Please follow my blog and let me follow your blogs as well! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment