Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"Imah Blaarghing Ahgeein!"...I mean.."I'm Bloggin' Again!"

This post simply just serves as something to be so-called "introduction". I really don't want to introduce everything essential about me this early. Things about me will be revealed as each entry is posted... so keep posted :)

Why "Blogging Again?"... that's because I am also a blogwriter on another blog but it's one in which it is a joint blog (more than one writer) with me and my closest friends. You're really really very welcome to check it out except that lately we had a break and everyone seemed to be tired of posting just yet. You see the other writers also have their own blogs. BUT!! But my friennds!! Our blog is still alive and it's very open to everyone!

I know some of you just skipped reading the stuff above
so here it is...http://experimental-theatre.blogspot.com/

So that's all for now.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment