Saturday, January 26, 2013

Maddy is back... Weewoowee!

Christmas had passed, New Year had passed... and I wasn't able to post anything for months! Oh my, this blog's purpose is going down! Tsk... But not yet! It's not yet too late! ^_^ Today I will once more share stuff I made. ^_^ Well you see just because I wasn't able to post means I haven't done anything ... :) Now I have to share everything in one post, to make up for the lost opportunity. :)


Let me get started by presenting you my Villains Character Designs- done for school work as usual. :) We were asked to create character designs of villains. My concept here is a Library Setting Concept. :)

The Villains involve the Evil Nerd, the Obsessive-compulsive Librarian, the Bully, the Enigmatic Librarian, and the Sexy and Dangerous Librarian.




This one is another school stuff. We were asked to create a concept for Hansel and Gretel story, so I chose the oriental concept. :)


So that's about it guys!!! ^_^ I will be posting soon for updates. Keep posted coz there's more. This is all for now. Til next time :)

3 comments:

  1. nice kaau madz :D

    cartoonist na kau mug dating dah.
    suya ko
    hohohoh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these works. :)

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete