Monday, July 9, 2012

A Tralala Birthday Wish List... (I actually have one?)

Hmmm... I always want a LOT of things... but I really don't covet to have 'em all. It just would be nice to have 'em. Mind you, these things that I want are mostly things that I also need! ^_^


Yeah yeah...I know, making up this list is really pointless, more so, posting it here! Baaah! Who reads my blog anyway? Hahaha, but oh well.. I enjoy making wish lists (mentally that is), and so right now, I'd just post this for fun..(even if I am the only one having fun)... no... I don't think that by creating this list will give me more disappointment for not having them. Well, who knows! Someone might actually give me something from the list? Hahaha! NOt hoping but just wishing... (wish list...duh) :P


  • Birthday Party -- Yes, I never had one ever... hahaha! I usually celebrate my birthday with my family or some friends but I never experienced to blow a birthday party for many people with lots a food, fun games, some drinks, icecream, birthday cake, party hats! Sweet, warm, maybe with a bit childlike simplicity, candles and I would love some floating lanterns too! Hahaha! Everyone is invited! Even friends of my friends they could come! As long as there's food and wine for all! XD ...(sigh...)

  • Laptop! -- Yes there's an exclamation mark over there if you can see it. It means it is really needed and not just wanted. It would be awesome to have my own working machine and not to bother our family for using the desktop all the time.(My sisters keep on complaining!) I think the benefits to have your own lappy is pretty obvious. No need to elaborate. :)

  • A new wrist watch -- not that my old trustee, glow-in-the-dark, leather band watch is broke (my parent's birthday gift for me when I turned 18), it's just a little worn out, esp the band. I think I need a new one, waterproof and not easily damaged or broken, cute or funky, don't care if it's metal, rubber, plastic, leather or cloth of sort...as long as it's a gift :)

  • External Hard Drive -- If I can't get a laptop, this would do. At least, I could have enough storage for my own files and documents, back-up for other stuff too. Our desktop's storage is very limited not to mention that I am not the only one using it (we're around 6 people here sharing the same pc). It would be useful for backing up files when our pc needs rebooting or something...you know what I mean.

  • Braces -- teeth braces.. I think I finally have to get some braces, I really wanna have straight teeth. (This is a want, but this might also be a need...) hehehe, I look like a rabbit with my two front teeth dissaligned and my lower teeth all dancing to my left, I can't smile in close up hahaha!

  • Book about Animation -- It costs a lot! I don't care what book, as long as it's about animation! I see books about making 3d or 2d, even those books that cover a featured animated movie! I would really kiss that person who would be able to give me one! (kiss on the cheek...to be safe :P)

  • Drawing Markers -- waaaaaaaaa! I really dream of having a set of professional coloring drawing markers! It would be awesome! I know they are kind of expensive especially those with great quality, but they could be useful and are more handy in coloring than using watercolor or paint. I prefer it more than colored pencils since colored pencils, but they are also good to use

  • Trip to Japan! -- Now, I am talking waaaaaaaaay far from the possibility for it to be granted haha! But it is my DREAAAAAAM!!! (squealssss!) I am partly Japanese after all, since my grandma (my dad's mom) is pure Japanese of the Ishigaki Clan from Okinawa. The Japanese culture had been a great influence to me even if I am Filipino. Japan has always fascinated me when it comes to exceptional and unique technological breakthroughs, fashion, design and art and their different cultures. I want to see their sacred cherry blossom trees and I want to see Mt. Fuji, bathe in the hot springs, food!!! wear a kimono and join a cultural festival! and many more!! XD

  • Bass Guitar or Flute -- any of these instruments would do. I always wanted to learn how to play the bass and it's not easy for me since I have a problem with my left and right hand coordination (excuses...:P). Meanwhile, I have tried playing the flute and I am good at it... just kidding... hahaha, I just miss playing it since I wasn't able to play it for a long time and my bamboo flute was broken...

  • so far...these are all for now....I have other more bizarre things in mind, but I will have to organize them first... hahaha ^____^

But despite aspiring and dreaming and wishing... This verse from the Bible will always lead me and remind me what I should really focus in having..

"Seek first God's kingdom and righteousness, and then all these things will be given to you..." Matthew 6:33 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment